This is the official web site (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) of Sakeology Center, Niigata University (hereinafter referred to as “the Center”). Based on our concepts and regulations, Sakeology Center Promotion Office maintains this site.
All copyrights on this site, including trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to the Center. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without explicit permission.
Link to This Site
Generally, pages of this site may be linked to freely, and displaying the URL of this site in magazines or other such media is permitted. Depending on the content of your website, however, you may be asked to remove your link to this site or otherwise stop displaying URLs from this site. Note that the following precautions should be observed when linking to this site:
- (1) Linking to this site for advertisement or sales purposes is prohibited.
- (2) Upon linking to this site, it should be clearly stated that the link is to the Center.
- (3) Displaying the page of this site within a frame on your website is forbidden.
* Please notify the Center via the inquiry form in advance when displaying a link on a website or publishing a link in a magazine or other media.
* Note that the URL of this site may be changed or the page may be taken down without notice.
The Center will bear no responsibility for the content of external websites linked from pages on this site. Also, this site does not accept any request for external links.
Users need to take responsibility when using this site. While every effort is made to ensure the responsible management and smooth operation, the Center is not responsible for any errors in the material provided on this site and shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any material found on this site. However, please note that URL or contents published on this site may change, or services may be terminated without prior notice.
Enactment Date: 4th March, 2021
Sakeology Center Promotion Office,