1. Basic Concept
In accordance with the regulations including “Regulation on Information of Individuals (2005, regulation No.19)” retained by Niigata University (National University Corporation), Sakeology Center, Niigata University (hereinafter referred to as “the Center”) strives to protect personal information based on the following policies.
2. Scope of Information Collection
- This site collects Email addresses submitted by a person who make contacts through Email or data such as name, address, and telephone numbers voluntarily submitted by a person who makes questions, opinions, or some other contacts with the Center.
- The use of Google Analytics services
The Center uses Google Analytics services on this site in order to understand and analyze how people access this site, which allows the Center to provide increased usability and more helpful website services. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies. To learn about how Google Analytics handles personal information, please see this page.
3. Purpose of Use of Data on Individuals
Question and opinions collected under the term of above 2. shall be used to enhance the service of the Center, and in order to answer them.
4. Limit of Data Usage and Data Submission
Even though the limits on the usage of personal data collected on this site is limited within the extent that the achievement of above 3. necessitates, in case of the requirement of disclosure based on law, illegal accesses, illegal activities such as intimidation and threat, and some other special reason, the Center may use personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, or may give the data to a third party.
5. Security Measures
The Center shall take security measures to properly maintain personal data collected on the site or by some other means, protecting it from illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leak.
6. Extent of the Application of This Policy
Enactment Date: 4th March, 2021
Sakeology Center Promotion Office,